(For english CV, click here)
Ricardo Sodré Andrade is a PhD student in Information and Communication in Digital Platforms at University of Porto and Universit of Aveiro (Portugal).
Has a bachelor’s degree in Archival Science and MSc in Information Science from the Federal University of Bahia (at Salvador city, Brazil), where he works as an archivist.
Has published articles at scientific journals, papers at scientific conferences and books about information science, culture, information, representation and digital information, along with research group colleagues.
Member of Legatum – Sonus et Imago team.
Creator of Archives World Map.
Research and work interests
- Technical cooperation between public archival institutions
- Representation and access of archival information
- Social media and cloud computing in archival context
- Digital platforms for archives
- Digital preservation
- Information literacy training and skills
- Government portals